- Full Time
A Microfinance Bank needs a Risk Manager.
Monarch Microfinance Bank Limited was founded in 2004 by a collective of 14 investors known as a Chama.
We then renamed ourselves Sumac Credit Ltd and set out on a mission to help entrepreneurs who were having trouble getting loans from traditional banks because of their strict loan requirements.
The company is looking to recruit for the Position of risk manager.
- We’re searching for a dedicated risk manager to study and handle our organization’s risk management concerns.
- Conduct thorough research and evaluations.
- Analyze risk levels and establish contingency plans and solutions to reduce and control risks and liabilities.
- Provide expert advice on risk management issues and identify solutions to reduce risks and liabilities in our everyday operations.
- Performing in-depth risk evaluations.
- Market trends, reports, data, and other pertinent documentation are examined.
- Gather and analyze data and information on the organization, its policies, and legal duties..
- Examine the rules and procedures in place for risk management.
- Internal operations are being observed and assessed.
- Assess risk levels and their ramifications.
- Must develop and implement policies and contingency plans to control risks.
- Reports and proposals on risk assessment are prepared and presented.
- The candidate should have at least five (5) years post qualification experience in Financial Service Industry.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical Microfinance Banking has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- The candidate should be able to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of First Degree or equivalent in Accounting or business-related field.
- Obtaining a Microfinance Banking certificate issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Enterprise Risk Management Financial Risk Management (FRM) or equivalent will be an added advantage.
13th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Submit hard copies at:
The Office of GSC Company Secretary,
Monarch Microfinance Bank Limited,
45, Ogoja Road,
Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com