A medical distribution company seeks energetic young people who want to work in the health-tech industry.
LifeBank is a medical distribution company that assists hospitals in locating and delivering critical medical items like blood, blood products, oxygen, and medical consumables on time and in good condition.
The sales intern will execute all activities assigned by the manager, including market research, discovering business prospects, managing email campaigns, producing sales leads, making cold calls, attending meetings, and aiding the Sales department as needed.
You should be able to follow instructions while also working independently as necessary.
To be successful as a sales intern, you must be eager to learn as much as possible about the organization and be able to see changes that others have neglected.
Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who understand the importance of cultivating long-term client connections.
- Conduct research to discover potential LifeBank clients and alert the lead if additional assistance is required.
- Work following business policy to meet sales targets and outcomes on time.
- Provide daily call reports and weekly and monthly sales data for the designated sales territory.
- Follow up with signed hospitals regularly to ensure order placement.
- Pass all issues with significant clients to the Sales Lead, including those involving sales, fulfilment, and customer service.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- The internship programme consists of a 1-month training programme and 2-months of fieldwork. At the end of the three-month program, qualified interns will be given a permanent job offer at LifeBank.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree in any field of study.
7th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://bit.ly/33kRuG7
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.