- Graduate Trainee
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2022.
The telecommunication company aims to recruit young, energetic graduates with ambition, drive, enthusiasm and ideas to join the MTN family.
MTN Nigeria – As Nigeria’s telecommunications leader and a member of Africa’s and the Middle East’s diverse communities, its brand is instantly recognizable.
The company can recruit the right skills through its appealing brand, which it can carefully cultivate by consistently upgrading its employment options beyond reward and recognition.
The benefit of the Programme
- This program will give you a head start in your career and the chance to make a real difference in your community.
- Provide you with high-level business exposure through this program, and you will have the opportunity to rotate among different sections of our firm.
- This challenging and exciting experience will see you collaborate with some of the industry’s top professionals to design future solutions that will impact not just our clients’ but also your future.
- The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme blends formal growth with on-the-job development.
- Modules are offered in MTN’s three regional learning centres in South and East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East.
- The blended learning experiences will include critical backgrounds, immersive experiences, coaching and mentorship.
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, InfoSec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- The potential candidate must be between the age range of 20-26 years.
- Completion of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) not later than September 2021
- Must have a valid international passport
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Be innovative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- High-Performance culture.
30th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://leap.ly/opportunities/571
- Realize your full potential and see why we were named ‘Africa’s most valuable telecommunications brand’ in 2019.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and have a valid international passport.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit leap.ly.