A leading telecommunication company is organising an ict & business skills training initiative program.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through the compelling brand that we can attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an MTN Foundation project focused at enhancing the entrepreneurial and employability abilities of young people aged 18 to 35 by strengthening their competence in the areas of ICT and Entrepreneurship Skills.
- Since its commencement in 2018, four rounds of this initiative have been implemented, with 3,052 teenagers successfully taught throughout ten states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Borno, Kaduna and Katsina).
- Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute, and Cisco collaborated to make this happen.
- Young entrepreneurs who live and operate small enterprises in the states of Adamawa, Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kogi, and Lagos will be eligible for the fifth round.
- Free training for 3,000 participants
- Equipment grant of N40,000,000 for 200 people.
20th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should: https://www.mtnonline.com/mtnf-ict/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.mtnonline.com.