A financial institution is looking to recruit candidates for its internship programme.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a worldwide financial organization that offers a broad range of market-leading financial products and services to individuals, businesses, private and public entities across Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank, which is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom, employs over 12,000 people and has total assets of N4.057 trillion and shareholder funds of N661.1 billion.
- The Internship Program offers OND graduates and Pre-NYSC candidates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Creative skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Good writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC / NECO certificate.
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organizations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://gtbank.zohorecruit.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ZXjpuCUgMeZEMvQpF4mEw3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&jobid=506081000006592001&widgetid=506081000006501198&embedsource=CareerSite
To apply for this job please visit gtbank.zohorecruit.com.