- Full Time
A financial institution is looking for young motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset transitioning into entry-level positions in the workplace.
Nigerian Standard Chartered Bank is attracted to talented people.
They can not only share their knowledge, but they can also give you a deeper, more intimate look at the vast array of global options we provide.
Our focus on employee engagement is at the heart of the Group’s personnel strategy.
Our performance culture is built on the foundation of engagement, which is a significant driver of productivity and performance.
We support and emphasize the behaviours that bring out the best in each individual, evaluating their performance not just on the results but also on how they were obtained.
We have a payment program to cement these behaviours further, carefully crafted to incentivize our staff to live our daily values.
We want to be the Private Bank of choice for generations of Asian, African, and Middle Eastern businesses, assisting them in managing, protecting, and growing their wealth.
We’re investing $250 million in our Private Banking and Wealth Management division to serve better our clients, including modernizing our core banking infrastructure and hiring top Relationship Managers.
We want to treble our assets under management in the next five years.
We’re able to provide our clients with best-in-class products and services since we’re a worldwide company with a presence in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Private Banking and Wealth Management under the same leadership.
- We assist consumers across our footprint with day-to-day financial and savings management.
- You’ll learn about our product offerings, how they’re positioned in the market and the procedures and strategies that go into making them.
- Your experiences will cover different categories, products, channels, and customer experiences.
You’ll participate in
- Market studies are produced by observing global marketplaces for patterns and insights.
- Shape the direction of our wealth management products and services and how we deliver them to customers.
- Create new customer engagement plans based on client behaviour insights.
- Previous experience is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Digitally savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office office.
- We welcome students from various backgrounds to apply to our programs, and we urge candidates from all degree areas to do so.
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to, be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher.
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to country nationals.
- For graduate roles in the US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
30th April 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/scec/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100035912&lang=en&src=JB-BB-10081
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit scb.taleo.net.