- Graduate Trainee
A financial institution is looking for young motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset transitioning into entry-level positions in the workplace.
Sterling Bank Plc, sometimes known as “Your One-Customer Bank,” is a Nigerian full-service national commercial bank.
The Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has grown from a leading investment bank to a full-fledged commercial bank over its 50-year history.
In 2006, it merged with four other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the Nigerian banking industry’s consolidation.
As a graduate trainee, you’ll be responsible for shadowing various employees, participating in learning opportunities, attending meetings and workshops.
The potential candidate should have the ability to keep detailed records of your time at the organization and pass a competency exam at the program’s conclusion.
Also, you must be willing to learn about elements of the organization outside of your department to be effective as a graduate trainee.
Finally, a great graduate trainee should cultivate positive interactions with coworkers and make a lasting impression.
- Obtain as much information as possible about the company and participate in on-the-job training when available.
- Attend meetings, workshops and team-building activities.
- Keep a log of what you’ve learned and take notes on your experiences.
- Create reports and give presentations to other members of the team.
- Analyze current systems and propose new ways to improve them.
- Bring positive energy to the workplace and establish long-term professional ties with employees.
- Conduct research and, where possible, aid the manager or supervisor.
- Complete fieldwork or visit other job sites.
- Maintain the company’s excellent name at all times.
- Previous experience is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Innovative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Digitally savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office office.
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
9th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://talent.sterling.ng/job/view/823
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit talent.sterling.ng.