- Graduate Trainee
An insurance company is looking for young motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset transitioning into entry-level positions in the workplace.
Leadway Assurance is a leading insurance firm and non-banking financial solutions provider in Nigeria, with strategic competencies in other countries.
Our insurance is tailored to the specific needs of our clients’ businesses.
As a graduate trainee, you’ll be responsible for shadowing various employees, participating in learning opportunities, attending meetings and workshops.
The potential candidate should have the ability to keep detailed records of your time at the organization and pass a competency exam at the program’s conclusion.
Also, you must be willing to learn about elements of the organization outside of your department to be effective as a graduate trainee.
Finally, a great graduate trainee should cultivate positive interactions with coworkers and make a lasting impression.
- Obtain as much information as possible about the company and participate in on-the-job training when available.
- Attend meetings, workshops and team-building activities.
- Keep a log of what you’ve learned and take notes on your experiences.
- Create reports and give presentations to other members of the team.
- Analyze current systems and propose new ways to improve them.
- Bring positive energy to the workplace and establish long-term professional ties with employees.
- Conduct research and, where possible, aid the manager or supervisor.
- Complete fieldwork or visit other job sites.
- Maintain the company’s excellent name at all times.
- Previous experience is an advantage.
- Not more than 27 years by December 31, 2021.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Digitally savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office office.
- Possess a University Degree in any discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Lower.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://leadway.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100003H&lang=en
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit leadway.taleo.net.