- Graduate Trainee
A popular bottling company is looking to recruit candidates for its graduate management programme.
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People, and World-Class Performance as the country’s leading brewing firm.
About the Programme
“Journey to Becoming Legendary in a World-Class Organization” is the theme of the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022.
Through the extension of our personnel pipeline, the Nigerian Breweries Plcaim .’s to continue WOWing Nigeria with our excellent brands, passionate people, and world-class performance is reflected in the Graduate Management Development Scheme.
It is aimed at Nigerian graduates looking for a rewarding and exciting job in Nigeria’s leading brewing company.
We encourage applications from all interested and qualified persons, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or disability status, as part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity.
This program is aimed at qualified Nigerian graduates who want to start a successful manufacturing career with renowned professionals, operating systems, and methods.
Successful candidates will spend 12 months in our Support Division undergoing a rigorous broad-based training program that includes projects and experience attachments.
After the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our organization.
- Maximum of two years’ work experience.
- Be open to geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organizational and research skills.
- Strong listening abilities.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Be digitally agile
- Have at least five (5) credit grades in WASC, GCE, SSCE, including Math, English, and three other related disciplines.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as statistics, economics, marketing, information technology, computer science, data management, human resource management, psychology, sociology, banking and finance, finance management, accounting, business analysis, mathematics, management and investment banking with a minimum grade of second class (upper division).
- A Master’s Degree in Management from any discipline is a plus.
- Have completed NYSC by January 2018 at the latest.
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Application stage
- Speed test
- Aptitude test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning)
- Assessment centre
- Medical assessment
- Background and criminal checks.
Remuneration & Benefits
Nigerian Breweries offers competitive remuneration packages which include:
- Performance-driven increments and bonuses
- Robust medical capitation
- Life insurance
- Onsite daycare
- Free monthly supply of company products
- Free daily lunch and happy hour in our in-house Bar.
27th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://workforcegroup.typeform.com/2022GMDS
- All applications must be received no later than the closing date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Only online applications will be processed
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit workforcegroup.typeform.com.