- Graduate Trainee
- Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo
An electricity company is looking to recruit candidates for its graduate trainee programme.
BEDC Energy Plc, based in Benin City, is in charge of electricity distribution in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti.
Its mission is to be the leading electricity provider by providing exceptional customer service, employee welfare, and continual learning.
Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo
- Obtain as much information as possible about the company and participate in on-the-job training when available.
- Attend meetings, workshops, and team-building activities.
- Keep a log of what you’ve learned and take notes on your experiences.
- Create reports and give presentations to other members of the team.
- Analyze current systems and propose new ways to improve them.
- Bring positive energy to the workplace and establish long-term professional ties with employees.
- Conduct research and aid the manager or supervisor.
- The potential candidate will complete fieldwork or visit other job sites.
- Maintain the company’s excellent name at all times.
- Successful candidates will work within our coverage states with experienced engineers.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Decision-making skills.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong team spirit.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must have graduated with at least a B.Sc / HND (Second Class Lower / Lower Credit) in any of these courses listed: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://goo.gl/forms/du5x8d7cAwpxgir53
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.