- Graduate Trainee
A farm support service industry is looking to recruit a Young and energetic person for its graduate trainee programme.
Olam Nigeria Limited is in the Farm Support Services industry and is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
It has a large and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), clients, and service providers, with offices and operational units in all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation.
Approximately 500,000 farmers are now part of these networks, which have resulted in tens of thousands of indirect jobs.
- Complete all of the supervisor’s tasks and aid where possible.
- Observe and suggest improvements to existing strategies and techniques.
- Collect data and conduct research.
- Visit other locations and obtain practical experience in new work environments.
- Work closely with employees to instil professional ideals and establish positive work relationships.
- Follow health and safety regulations.
- Attend meetings and workshops.
- Submit to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Create reports and give presentations to colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Possess a minimum of 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Must be open to relocation and willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to use different engineering software.
- A First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://e-recruiter.ng/vacancy/details/6574
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit e-recruiter.ng.