All On Energy Talent Scholarship Programme for the Niger Delta 2021
Energy Talent Company is an energy Edu-tech firm that offers students over 300 hours of solar energy practice-based learning and apprenticeships.
The Company provides learners with career development, career support, and job placement in addition to world-class training.
Benefits of the programme
- Are you a recent graduate who lives in or is a native of the Niger Delta?
- Do you have a STEM degree, professional experience in STEM, or an interest in a career in the solar energy sector?
- This world-class training will provide you with the skills you’ll need to start the solar energy industry.
- At Energy Talent Co, we train and employ Nigeria’s future renewable energy leaders.
- Resident or indigenes of the Niger Delta states such as Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.
- The potential candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 30.
- Building a career in the solar energy sector.
- University graduates with a STEM background.
- Strong interest in support services in the solar energy sector.
- NYSC certificate or those who will get their discharge certificate before November 2021.
Application and Training Process
- Complete the Careers and Skills Course
- Pay a token commitment fee.
- Complete the Foundational Course and the Foundational Assessment
- Take a 3-month Specialisation training.
- Be placed in a full-time job.
- Successful applicants will acquire in-depth solar energy sector knowledge, skills, and proficiency.
- After the final stage, they will be placed in full-time employment at reputable solar energy companies to gain relevant work experience and build their network.
7th October 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://program.energytalentco.com/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit program.energytalentco.com.