Are you looking to hire top talents? Don’t waste your time writing a job description from scratch when you can use our IT technician description template for your employment needs.
Do you want a pool of high performing candidates sent to your email box? Then post your job for free on our site now!
FULL DETAILS FOR AN IT TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE ARE LISTED BELOW:
An IT technician is needed to join our dynamic team. The candidate will be a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level. We are looking for someone with an excellent problem-solving ability to respond to user needs promptly and ensure that all systems run efficiently.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Supervising all IT-related queries, responding to user needs promptly, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components.
- Troubleshooting system and network issues, diagnosing and fixing hardware or software faults.
- Meeting electrical safety standards.
- Maintaining, repairing and replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system at specific times allows compatibility with all software on all computers.
- Installing and configuring suitable software according to specifications.
- Upgrading and securing all anti-virus software in the systems.
- Conducting tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Supporting users and also being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing a good working relationship with all departments, customers, other professionals and colleagues.
- Conducting day-to-day backup operations.
IT Technical Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2 years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Certification in A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation is a plus.
- Must be able to repair laptops.
IT Technician Soft Skill Requirements:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.