Do you want to start your own business and reach out to a wide customer base but lack the resources to create a website?
Don’t you worry! We’ll show you how to promote your company without spending money on a website. All you have to do is to set up a Google account for your business.
Google business is a free service that will get your business listed in the search results.
How do you get your company listed on Google?
Follow the steps below to add your business to Google My Business:
- Go to Google My Business. Click “Get on Google”
- Select “Get on Google” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your business name and address in the search box.
- Select or add your business.
- Click on your business listing if it appears among the suggested matches.
- Verify the legitimacy of your company.
- Confirm your company’s existence.
You can get more than just a business listing with a “Google My Business” account.
The free business profile will make it simple for clients to find you through Google search and maps.
You can also add photographs and special offers to your profile to demonstrate what makes your company stand out and give clients reasons to choose you over the competition.
However, your company or products must appeal to the people.
Are you interested in giving Google Business a shot? If yes, click here: https://www.google.com/business/
To list your company and attract online clients, watch these videos
If you’re looking to hire new staff, you can post your job vacancies for free here: https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
Would you like us to help you hire talents that will grow your business? Send us a text on 0708 910 3389.