Head of Operations Job Description
The Head of Operations job description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages. You can post your first job for free on https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
Head of Operations responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with top management to develop a strategy.
- Regulatory compliance is essential.
- Manage the implementation of information technology systems.
Hire a competent Head of Operations now? Sign up for Assist to Hire’s a free trial to post a job and hire intelligent and talented employees.
Post a job for free here: https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
Lagos and Abuja
- We’re searching for a Head of Operations to handle the investment division.
- Design policies, manage customer service and implement technology solutions are all tasks of the Head of Operations.
- The candidates will be a responsible leader with a strategic and analytical mind who thoroughly understands the industry.
- Develop and lead investment sales strategies with a focus on execution.
- Sell investment products of the firm smartly.
- The candidate should have the ability to close investment deals on behalf of the organization.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets figures.
- The candidate should be able to develop productive team members.
- Implement adequate procedures and guidelines.
- Organize customer service activities and look for strategies to keep customers.
- Assess the risk and take the lead on quality assurance initiatives.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to assist the company in maximizing costs.
- To achieve productivity and engagement, mentor and motivate teams.
- Report on operational performance and make recommendations
- The candidate should have at least two years of experience in investment banking and insurance.
- Prove experience in investment organizations or the banking sector will be a significant advantage.
- Must be result-oriented.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Strong Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be target driven.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of investment policies.
- monthly incentives
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc banking and finance, insurance, accounting or any related management courses.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
- Virtual Customer Service Course
- Soft Skills Training
- Business Writing
- Ways to answer interview questions