Are you looking to hire top talent? Don’t waste time writing a job description from scratch when you can use our graphic designer job description template for your recruitment needs.
Do you want a pool of qualified candidates sent to your email box? Then post your job for free on our site!
FULL DETAILS FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE LISTED BELOW
A new graphic designer is needed to join our team. You will create different designs for both digital and offline media. You should be capable of providing excellent creative plans and be detail-oriented.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Managing and creating all company-related visual designs.
- Refining creative materials for marketing and social media campaigns to meet expectations and boost the company’s online presence.
- Using the latest digital tools to plan and deliver marketing materials that attract lasting impressions on customers.
- Designing all visuals to meet the company’s brand identity.
- Continuously train on the latest design tools to work effectively.
- Working with external agencies and their services.
- Finishing tasks on time and working effectively in teams.
- Discussing layout and design with clients.
- Making different graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Revising final layouts and implying improvements when required.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in these educational fields – Graphic Design, Marketing or Visual Communication or related discipline.
- Adept in using the following professional certifications, e.g. Corel Draw.
- Other tools is an added advantage – Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) or Adobe Certified Associate in web design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop skills for graphic designers, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-NYSC experience in graphics design.
- Presentation of own creative designs.
- Nature of Work: Day and Onsite.
- Excellent passion for visual design.
- Efficient time management skills to achieve deadlines.
- Good in receiving constructive criticism.
- Effective understanding in website design, marketing, corporate identity, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, multimedia design and advertisements.