Driver Recruiter job description template
This Driver Recruiter job description template can assist you in attracting an agile and professional Driver Recruiter to your organization.
Our company helps you simplify the hiring process by providing templates to post on your website—endeavour to offer particular qualifications, rewards, and incentives for the position and your firm.
Human Resource Driver Recruiter
Who is a Driver Recruiter?
The Driver Recruiter is in charge of locating, interviewing, and hiring eligible corporate and truck drivers for the organization.
The ideal candidate must have had experience working in human resources, transportation, and safety departments.
You will be in charge of everyday responsibilities such as recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, and building a great work environment to retain corporate drivers for the long term.
The Driver Recruiter job description template details are contained in the job summary below.
Driver Recruiter Job Summary
We are seeking a Driver Recruiter with excellent phone skills. You will conduct cold calls, hire based on referrals or utilize job boards to hire the best drivers. In addition, our ideal applicant must be familiar with using social media platforms to recruit.
Before scheduling their orientation and road tests, you will pre-screen these applicants to ensure they fulfil all driver recruitment requirements and corporate standards.
Driver Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities
As in the recruitment industry, Driver Recruiters can perform various roles, such as recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, building a great work environment to retain corporate drivers for the long term and many more.
Below are a few responsibilities carried out by Driver Recruiters:
- Find potential candidates who meet the driver recruitment and our company’s requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates.
- Inform applicants about our company’s operations and benefits.
- Schedule driver orientations and road tests ahead of time.
- Use social media sites and other search engines to generate leads.
- Create and manage referral or recruiting programs.
- Ensure that all hired employees are enrolled for the company’s benefits.
- Manage all employee complaints and grievances or affairs.
Driver Recruiter Requirements and Qualifications
- Having a bachelor’s degree in human resources is a plus.
- Experience in sales or recruiting
- Experience in trucking or transportation.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Experience in recruiting drivers is a plus.
Required Soft Skills of a Driver Recruiter
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Strong leadership skills.
Punctuality and professionalism.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work without supervision.
Excellent writing skills.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy: