Consistent and superior customer service rarely occurs by accident. As more businesses, move their operations online because of COVID-19 companies must recognize the need to serve customers better.
This curriculum uses different real-life scenarios to teach ways to tackle online customer issues effectively. Participants will be exposed to various aspects of Virtual Customer Service, including telephone and interview skills along with email and chat etiquette.
Thus, improving the attitudes of the participants in delivering excellent customer service.
At the end of this certificate program, participants would have:
- Gained exposure to various international websites to find and secure their dream jobs.
- Adopted a consistent, professional communication style when speaking with customers
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their inquiries effectively.
- Practiced how to turn customer complaints into a positive experience.
Designed for learners with no experience or any level of expertise, each of these modules will take less than 6 minutes to complete and will provide instructions in specific details.
Upon completion of this course, learners who pass all quizzes successfully will earn a Certificate of Participation to obtain local and international employment.
This curriculum is a 2-hour course that houses 12 different subjects for each session and accompanied by testing the participants.
The course also includes additional learning materials with strategies for building sustainable customer satisfaction.
- Top email tips for better and faster customer support.
- Ways to effectively manage time to achieve results.
- Sample text-messages to send to customers.
- Additional etiquette rules for live-chat success.
Get skilled to be a Virtual Agent
Learn Why! Virtual Agents are in Demand.
Duties & Responsibilities
Focus on the Customer
Essentials of a Virtual Customer Service Agent
Chat/Social Media Etiquette
Interview Skills: It's Time to Get a Job
Additional materials to read
How to Use Zoom
How to Use Hootsuite
Learn how to easily integrate all your social media accounts into one platform-Hootsuite.
Plan Your Day-to-Day Activities Using Google Calendar
How to Use Google Docs
Final Quiz to earn your certificate
You must score 80% to earn a certificate at the end of this course