Creating an Email Signature Block
An email signature is a text block presented at the bottom of an email message. It is used to provide recipients with your contact details such as your name, job title, phone number, and email address.
Here are three reasons why you need to have an email signature block.
- A professional email signature block is an electronic 21st-century business card.
- It provides your contact information like your name, job title, phone number, and email address to your email recipients.
- It also helps to promote your brand’s identity, deliver crucial marketing content, and ensure your company’s legal compliance.
Don’t spend money on expensive graphic designers trying to design a signature block.
In this course, you would learn how to:
- Create an email signature block from scratch using Canva’s easy to use platform.
- Use Canva’s drag and drop feature to add a photo, business logo and social media icons.
- Adjust the colours, fonts, text and photos to suit you/ your brand
- Edit on your laptop/tablet or phone directly!
- Use the template over and over again.
The best part, you’ll also learn in this course how to add the signature block to your email account.
- You’ll get access to 4 FREE predesigned editable templates to practice your craft or use to design your own signature block that will stand out in a recipient’s inbox.
- You’ll also get access to our library of social media icons to aid your designs.
Elevate your emails today!
Click ENROL to get started!!!