Most lecturers hardly teach Business Writing in schools, and in addition, most people are unaware of the importance of effective writing in the business world. As a result, people find it
challenging to write an effective CV and cover letter that gets them the job.
If you can’t eloquently communicate your skills, work experience and achievements on your CV, most recruiters might not be encouraged to call you for an interview.
For this reason, you have to take a bold step to improve your writing skills so it can grant you more interview opportunities.
Here are some quotes to motivate you to take the bold step and enrol in our Business Writing course.
- You may have unique ideas, but you won’t get anywhere if you can’t write well.
- Writing effectively is as important to you as it is to your clients.
- There’s no better way to strengthen your writing skills than to read, enrol for writing classes and buy more books. This is the best investment.
- Imagination is more powerful than knowledge but can be useless if not effectively communicated.
- You must listen to your inner voice. When you write, you must be yourself. In essence, you must declare, “This is me, this is what I stand for, and this is what you get when you read me. I’m sure I can perform exceptionally well on the job.
- Nobody wants to read your CV or document. All they want to know is what it says about you.
- Good writing is the manifestation of critical thoughts.
- Writing is a skill, not a talent, and this difference is essential because you can improve a skill by practising.
- A professional business writer is an amateur who didn’t quit.
- To write well, you must read and practice a lot.
Click on this link to enrol for our Business Writing course.