Our client, an HR consulting firm, is looking to hire highly-skilled Business Developer in Lekki, Lagos to look for recruitment deals. The ideal candidate should have experience in selling recruitment services to small and large businesses; however, the candidate should be strategic, aggressive and ready to work. Additionally, target comes with benefits e.g. paid transportation e.t.c.
Job Responsibilities Of A Business Developer:
- Source for businesses that need to fill their vacant job roles.
- Sell our recruitment packages and liaise with our Human Resource Specialist to fill roles at a paid rate.
- Creating awareness and advertising the company’s services on different social media platforms.
- Deploy aggressive and persuasive selling techniques to win prospective clients.
- Available to follow up on existing clients.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
Job Requirements Of A Business Developer Needed in Lekki:
- At least three years of working experience in Sales and Marketing for an HR consulting firm.
- Experience in recruitment or human resources.
- Exceptional sales skills and relationship management.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search, advance knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, HR software, databases, and management systems.
- Content marketer is an added advantage.
Soft skills Of Business Developer Needed in Lekki:
- Ability to communicate through a variety of different channels is an essential skill for recruiters.
- Curiosity about trying new tactics and channels to find new and different candidates.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to read and display positive body language.
- Diligence in your communication and follow-up.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
Technical skills Of A Business Developer Needed in Lekki:
- Data-driven mentality.
- Marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to use technology.
- IT and social media skills.
- Multitasking and time management.