Are you a trained Virtual Customer Service Agent? Working as a Virtual Agent is a rewarding job.
Find below a list of four (4) companies hiring Virtual Customer Agents in Nigeria.
WAIT! Do not apply yet, until you have trained and mastered the job.
Will you want to learn the skills required to get qualified as a virtual agent and get certified? Click on this link, The Virtual Customer Service Agent , to register now for just N3,500.
Why you should take this course:
1. Sharpens your verbal communication skills to become an expert in your industry.
2. Improves your written communication skills, thereby strengthening your trust between your customers, colleagues and managers.
3. Using a script, understand the guidelines for customer engagement and satisfaction.
4. Learn to identify and eliminate unnecessary time wasters that may be counterproductive to your work.
5. Masters the newest technology to engage customers, keep them happy so they can share your company’s testimonials like wildfire.
6. Develop the resources and tools to work remotely.
7. Get tips and secrets to connecting with local and international employers.
Below are jobs you can apply for:
1. Customer Care Representative at Hextraton Nig: https://bit.ly/34sjk09
2. Customer Care Representative at Afrione : https://g.co/kgs/kR6QrC
3. Customer Support Via Live Chat: https://g.co/kgs/K4daEU
4. Virtual Customer Service Representative at Pink Callers: https://g.co/kgs/hqNtwG