Employers and human resources personnel use job boards for advertising their vacant positions.
There are two types of job postings: internal job postings and external job posting.
The internal job posting is finding suitable candidates within the existing workforce.
In contrast, the external job posting is sourcing for talent outside the firm through shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting qualified applicants to fill a specified vacancy. Hiring a staff fresh off the boat is a tedious process; that is why posting jobs on job portals is crucial to getting the right candidate fast.
I will highlight 3 top advantages of posting jobs on Assist to Hire
Broader audience coverage
By posting on your company’s website, you will get a low reach of applicants compared to when you post on various recruitment platforms. In addition, you can leverage on Assist to Hire’s platform by posting your first job here. We have a large pool of trained and qualified candidates suitable to fit each job role.
Find the best candidate for the job fast
Are you constantly receiving junk resumes that don’t match your specifications? Receiving lots of unqualified applications can make the hiring process frustrating. In Assist to Hire, we share your job requirements on our websites and other social media platforms. Thereby helping you find the best prospective candidate fast.
Twenty-four hours accessibility
The future is online; with the internet, you can sit in the comfort of your home and access the job portals anytime. You can review job applications on the portal and close out your hiring briefs without limitations.
Kindly see our packages below:
1. Silver Package is Free!
What do you get?
- Post your job yourself, and our team will verify & publish your SEO social adverts on our website.
- Unlimited job posting for a whole year
2. Gold Package 5000
- We will draft a well-structured job description to attract the right candidate.
- Our team will share your job advertisement on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Linked In, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter and other job groups.
- Saving you time and money to screen candidates manually.
- Get CVs submitted to your email or through your company’s website automatically.
3. One-off recruitment
- Our HR Recruiters are adept in the recruitment of qualified candidates in diverse industries and role.
- The team will write an SEO friendly job description with relevant keywords designed to perform well and attract the right audience.
- For hard-to-reach candidates, we will utilize Linkedin as our headhunting strategy.
- Your job post is shared with all relevant job boards in your industry, including social media and phone groups. If necessary, paid advertisements will take place.
- Effectively phone-screen and shortlist qualified candidates on your behalf.
- Schedule interviews according to your availability.
Is your company finding it challenging to hire and manage your workforce effectively? Are your core deliverables affected due to time and money spent on hiring quality staff? Then, Assist to Hire has a solution for you.
We offer cost-effective and stress-free outsourcing services.
Our company manages all your recruitment process, including onboarding and payroll management that meets Local Labour Laws.
Contact us for your recruitment needs now; send us an email at email@example.com